Automatic transmission fluid lubricates the internal parts of your vehicle’s engine and dissipates heat. It is important to keep it lubricated to ensure a proper functioning transmission. Jensen Tire & Auto provides expert and affordable transmission service.
What transmission fluid does: Transmission fluid coats and protects the gears in the transmission of your vehicle and protects against too much wear and slipping of the gears. This is why it is imperative that a transmission fluid flush be completed every 30,000 miles.
Why transmission service is important: Transmission fluid loses effectiveness gradually. Changing your transmission fluid at routine periods at Jensen Tire & Auto may lengthen the life of the transmission and protect against particular transmission problems.
Top reasons you may need an immediate transmission inspection at Jensen Tire & Auto:
- Vehicle won’t move
- Difficulty shifting gears
- Transmission seems to be slipping
- Transmission is unusually loud
- Leaking transmission fluid (magenta tinted and sweet smelling)
- Grinding sounds when shifting gears
- Clutch issues
- Check Engine light on
A transmission flush at Jensen Tire & Auto includes:
- Inspection of transmission pan for particles
- Fluid and transmission filter change out
- Inspection for signs of wear, damage, and rust
Contact Jensen Tire & Auto Today
Schedule an appointment for a transmission check and fluid flush.