Because transmission fluid loses effectiveness gradually, replacing your transmission fluid regularly may lengthen the life of the transmission itself and help you avoid some transmission troubles. Jensen Tire & Auto provides quality and affordable transmission service.
What transmission fluid does: Transmission fluid coats and protects the gears in the transmission of your vehicle. This helps protect against too much wear and slipping of the gears. This is why it is imperative that a transmission fluid flush be completed every 30,000 miles.
Why transmission service is important: Transmission fluid loses effectiveness gradually. Changing your transmission fluid at routine periods at Jensen Tire & Auto may lengthen the life of the transmission and protect against particular transmission problems.
Transmission Repair Protects the Life of Your Car
Top reasons you might need an immediate transmission inspection at Jensen Tire & Auto:
- Your automobile won’t move
- Difficulty shifting gears
- Transmission seems to be slipping
- Transmission is abnormally loud
- Leaking transmission fluid (magenta tinted and sweet smelling)
- Grinding sounds when shifting gears
- Issues with the clutch
- Check Engine light is on
During a Jensen Tire & Auto transmission flush:
- We inspect the transmission pan for particles
- We switch out the fluid and transmission filter
- We check for signs of wear, damage or rust
Schedule an appointment for a transmission check and fluid flush today at Jensen Tire & Auto to avoid common transmission problems and extend the life of your car! Let our mechanics keep you safely on the road.
- We do only the work you authorize
- Free written service estimates
- Warranties in writing
- Quality replacement parts
- Leading-edge diagnostics