Does your car pull to the side or are you experiencing unusual vibration? If so, you may need to have your wheels aligned at Jensen Tire & Auto. When your vehicle came off the manufacturer assembly line, it came preset with the tires aligned properly. Driving on extremely bumpy roads, through potholes, or hitting curbs can affect your wheel alignment. Jensen Tire & Auto can set your vehicle straight again with a quality wheel alignment.
What wheel alignments do: In the same way that shoes wear down, so do your tires, which can wear unevenly if the wheels are not properly aligned. Our wheel alignment services at Jensen Tire & Auto give you the best driving experience. It helps your tires last longer, your vehicle drive smoother, and ultimately keeps your wheels pointed in the right direction.
Why wheel alignment service is important: Proper wheel alignment service can extend the life of your tires. Even the smallest alignment issue can accelerate uneven tire wear. Once your wheels are properly aligned, it’s smooth cruising ahead, saving you fuel, tire wear, and ultimately money.
Jensen Tire & Auto Wheel Alignments Protect the Life of Your Tires
Your vehicle might need a wheel alignment if:
- You experience vibration when steering
- The steering wheel veers to the left or right
- The steering wheel is not straight when driving on a straight road
- Your tire tread is wearing unevenly
A wheel alignment check at Jensen Tire & Auto consists of:
- Inspection of the steering and suspension elements
- Examination of the tires for dimension, tire pressure and tread
- Comparison of your tire alignment to automobile manufacturer specifications.
- We do only the work you authorize
- Free written service estimates
- Warranties in writing
- Quality replacement parts
- Leading-edge diagnostics