The best way to extend the life of your car is to perform regular car service and preventive maintenance. Jensen Tire & Auto offers quality, affordable preventive maintenance and other auto repair services in Omaha, Lincoln, Council Bluffs, and surrounding areas to help keep your car where running at its best.
What car service and preventive maintenance does: Preventive Maintenance includes regular check-ups and car service for your vehicle. It can catch complications with your car before it needs significant repairs. Having Jensen tire & Auto do your preventive maintenance will extend the life of your car and keep it performing effectively for years ahead.
Why car service & preventive maintenance is important: Regular preventive maintenance service is the best way for you to save money on auto repair and save time on simple, avoidable mechanical problems.
Most preventive maintenance is done at specific periods, and the timetable for your vehicle can be found in the owner’s handbook.
Routine maintenance is recommended:
- Depending on driving conditions, regularity, and automobile make, model, and year
- Every 15,000 miles until 75,000
- After 75,000 miles, take your automobile in once a year
- Seasonally for A/C and heater maintenance
- Bi-annually to inspect and rotate tires
- Oil and fluid changes ought to be done every 3,000-5,000 miles
Preventive maintenance could generally consist of any of the following:
- Inspect and replace/flush the engine fluids: Oil, Brake Fluid, Power Steering fluid, Windshield Washer Fluid, Transmission Fluid, Antifreeze, Coolant
- Check and/or replace filters: Air Filter, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter
- Tire balancing and rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Check all lights
- Check wiper blades
- Examine tires for wear and air pressure
- Check and/or change brake pads
- Inspect belts and hoses
- Test the battery
- Check HVAC system: Vents, air conditioning and heating, etc.
Contact Jensen Tire & Auto today to schedule an appointment for automotive preventive maintenance services.