The best way to extend the life of your vehicle is to take it in for regular service and preventive maintenance. At Jensen Tire & Auto, our team of experienced and qualified service associates perform routine, preventive maintenance, factory scheduled maintenance, and diagnostic and engine maintenance and repairs — at the most competitive prices — at all 21 store locations serving Omaha, Lincoln, Fremont, Council Bluffs, and surrounding areas.
What vehicle service and preventive maintenance does: Preventive Maintenance includes regular check-ups and service for your vehicle. It can identify complications before they result in significant and expensive repairs.
Why car service and preventive maintenance is important: Regular preventive maintenance service is the best way for you to save money — and time — on auto repairs, and to minimize your vehicle’s risk for avoidable and often expensive mechanical problems.
Most preventive maintenance is performed at specific intervals, and the timetable for your vehicle can be found in your owner’s handbook.
Routine maintenance is recommended:
- Based on driving conditions, regularity, and automobile make, model, and year
- Every 15,000 miles until 75,000
- After 75,000 miles, once a year
- Seasonally, for A/C and heating system maintenance
- Semi-annually, to inspect and rotate tires
- Oil and fluid changes, every 3,000-5,000 miles
Preventive maintenance generally includes:
- Inspect and replace/flush engine fluids: oil, brake fluid, power steering fluid, windshield washer fluid, transmission fluid, antifreeze, coolant
- Check and/or replace filters: air, oil, and fuel
- Tire balancing and rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Check lights
- Check wiper blades
- Examine tire wear and air pressure
- Check/change brake pads
- Inspect belts and hoses
- Test battery
- Check HVAC system: vents, air conditioning, and heating
Contact Jensen Tire & Auto Today
Schedule an appointment for automotive preventive maintenance services.