Your car’s automotive electrical system is responsible for starting your engine and running your electrical features such as windshield wipers, radio, headlights, power windows, and engine fans. Jensen Tire & Auto provides quality automotive electrical systems inspections including alternator repair and battery replacement, as well as a variety of auto repair services at affordable prices.
Why automotive electrical systems and alternator repair service is necessary: Troubles can be pinpointed early and determined to be battery problems, cable or belt problems or even the alternator itself. To prevent bigger issues with your automotive electrical system, make sure that you watch for indications of electrical trouble and address all worries before they create more repairs.
Your vehicle’s automotive electrical system consists of a complex connection of circuits and your battery that create, store and distribute energy where it’s needed. The automotive electrical system is also essential for starting the engine along with certain safety features like headlights and blinkers. Our ASE-certified technicians at Jensen Tire & Auto can perform automotive electrical system maintenance on your vehicle.
In the course of a battery inspection, our technicians check:
- General vehicle battery and case condition
- Cable connections
- Hold-down hardware
Checking the starter means:
- Inspecting cable connections
- Checking positioning bolts and brackets
- A Starter Electrical “Draw” Examination, to identify the amount of electricity needed to turn the engine over
Inspecting the alternator means:
- Performing an overall visual inspection
- Checking the drive belt
- Inspecting the installing brackets
- Testing electrical hookups
- A charging system examination to make sure the alternator current and voltage are set to manufacturer’s requirements
- We do only the work you authorize
- Free written service estimates
- Warranties in writing
- Quality replacement parts
- Leading-edge diagnostics