The drivetrain turns your axles, and your axle turns your wheels. Drivetrains need to be checked at the first sign of an issue. Jensen Tire & Auto ASE-certified technicians can inspect and repair all components of your drivetrain, drive shaft and axle.
What the drivetrain components do: The drivetrain of your vehicle takes the power created by the engine and transfers this energy to turn the tires. Drivetrain wear and tear takes place over time, and to prevent further damage, any and all drivetrain worries should be inspected by a Jensen Tire & Auto technician as soon as possible.
Drivetrain Repair & Maintenance Service
Vibration while driving might be a result of drivetrain vibration or the interruption in the operating positions of your drivetrain. However, it could also imply problems with an out-of-balance or under-inflated tire. At the first sign of an issue or vibrations, have your tires and drivetrains checked out by a Jensen tire & Auto qualified professional.
Always have your tires and drivetrains evaluated if you observe the following issues:
- Transforming problems especially when making tight turns, U-turns, or auto parking
- A low squeaking sound that intensifies with deceleration
- Vibrations that increase with speed or take place when the car is moving at all or idling
Below are some pointers for maintaining your drivetrain:
- Watch and keep the correct level of engine liquids
- Avoid harsh use of your drivetrain such as hauling too heavy of a load
- Ask a professional to inspect your CV and universal joints for lack of lube or extreme movement
- Have us test drive your vehicle to inspect for any type of sounds or vibration happening throughout acceleration that might indicate a joint issue
- We may also carry out tire checks, tire balancing, and tire rotation to ensure the best driving experience
- We do only the work you authorize
- Free written service estimates
- Warranties in writing
- Quality replacement parts
- Leading-edge diagnostics