The drivetrain turns your axles, and your axle turns your wheels. Drivetrains need to be checked at the first sign of trouble. At Jensen Tire & Auto. Our experienced ASE-certified technicians can inspect and repair all components of your vehicle’s drivetrain, drive shaft, and axle.
The vehicle’s drivetrain takes the power created by the engine and transfers this energy to turn the tires. Drivetrain wear and tear takes place over time, and to prevent further damage, any issue should be inspected early — as soon as possible.
DRIVETRAIN REPAIR & MAINTENANCE SERVICE
Vibration while driving might be a result of drivetrain vibration or the interruption in the operating positions of the drivetrain. It may also imply problems with an out-of-balance or under-inflated tire. At the first sign of an issue or vibrations, you should have your tires and drivetrains checked out by a qualified professional.
Always have your tires and drivetrains evaluated if you observe:
- Transforming problems especially when making tight turns, U-turns, or parking
- A low squeaking sound that intensifies with deceleration
- Vibrations that increase with speed or take place when vehicle is moving or idling
Pointers for maintaining your drivetrain:
- Maintain correct levels of engine liquids
- Avoid harsh use of your drivetrain, such as hauling a load that is too heavy
- Have a qualified service professional inspect your CV and universal joints for lack of lube or extreme movement
- Have your vehicle test-driven by an experienced service professional to detect any type of sounds or vibration during acceleration, and for joint issues
- Regularly have your tires checked, balanced, and rotated to ensure best driving experience
Contact Jensen Tire & Auto Today
Schedule an appointment for drivetrain repair or maintenance service.